Outer Banks is an American television series that follows a group of teenagers living in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The show is a coming-of-age drama that follows the adventures and misadventures of the “Pogues”, a tight-knit group of friends. The show’s first season debuted in April 2020, and the second season was released in July 2020. Fans are now eagerly awaiting the release of season 3. Here’s everything you need to know about Outer Banks season 3.
Cast and Characters
The main cast of Outer Banks season 3 will include the following characters and actors:
• Chase Stokes as John B. John B is the ringleader of the Pogues. He is a good-hearted, street-smart teenager who is determined to solve the mystery of his missing father.
• Madison Bailey as Kiara. Kiara is a member of the Pogues and John B’s girlfriend. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and eager to participate in the group’s adventures.
• Jonathan Daviss as Pope. Pope is the leader of the Kooks, the rival group of the Pogues. He is an ambitious teenager who is determined to get ahead no matter the cost.
• Rudy Pankow as JJ. JJ is a member of the Pogues and a talented hacker. He is constantly coming up with creative ideas and schemes to help the group.
• Austin North as Topper. Topper is a member of the Pogues. He is a laid-back, easy-going teenager who likes to have fun but also knows when it’s time to get serious.
• Drew Starkey as Rafe. Rafe is a member of the Pogues. He is a thrill-seeker and a bit of a rebel, but he is fiercely loyal to his friends.
• Charles Esten as Ward Cameron. Ward is John B’s father and the leader of the Royal Navy. He is determined to find his son and the lost treasure of the Royal Merchant.
• Madelyn Cline as Sarah Cameron. Sarah is John B’s half-sister and Ward’s daughter. She is a wealthy, entitled teenager who often clashes with her half-brother and his friends.
• Adina Porter as Sheriff Peterkin. Sheriff Peterkin is the police officer in charge of the Outer Banks. She is determined to keep the peace and the Pogues out of trouble.
Outer Banks season 3 picks up where season 2 left off. John B and the rest of the Pogues are still searching for the lost treasure of the Royal Merchant. Meanwhile, Ward Cameron is still determined to find his missing son, and Sarah is still struggling to prove her worth to her father. As the search for the treasure heats up, tensions between the Pogues and the Kooks reach a fever pitch. In the midst of all this drama, the Pogues must also contend with a powerful, mysterious new enemy who is determined to find the treasure first. With so many secrets and lies, it’s up to John B and the Pogues to uncover the truth before it’s too late.