If Ben Affleck isn’t already on your list of favorite actors, then it’s time for a refresher. Ben has made an impressive journey from leading blockbusters to indie films in his career. The talented actor is incredibly versatile and very good at playing roles of all kinds. Here are 10 Ben Affleck movies that you should definitely check out!
1) Good Will Hunting (1997): Ben and Matt Damon won an Academy Award for their original screenplay in this classic drama about a young genius with a troubled past who gets a chance to make something of himself.
Watch on Reelgood: Good Will Hunting (1997)
2) Armageddon (1998): Ben starred alongside Bruce Willis in this action blockbuster about a team of oil drillers sent on a mission to save the world from an asteroid.
Watch on Reelgood: Armageddon (1998)
3) Pearl Harbor (2001): Ben starred alongside Josh Hartnett and Kate Beckinsale in this epic war drama about two friends who join the military after falling for the same woman.
Watch on Reelgood: Pearl Harbor (2001)
4) The Sum Of All Fears (2002): Ben played Jack Ryan, a CIA analyst who finds himself unexpectedly thrown into a world of espionage and high-stakes terrorism.
Watch on Reelgood: The Sum Of All Fears (2002)
5) Daredevil (2003): Ben starred as the titular blind superhero in this action movie based on the Marvel comic books of the same name.
Watch on Reelgood: Daredevil (2003)
6) Jersey Girl (2004): Ben starred alongside Liv Tyler and George Carlin in this romantic comedy about a struggling single father trying to raise his daughter in the suburbs.
Watch on Reelgood: Jersey Girl (2004)
7) Hollywoodland (2006): Ben starred as George Reeves in this biographical drama about the life and mysterious death of one of Hollywood’s first superstar actors.
Watch on Reelgood: Hollywoodland (2006)
8) Gone Baby Gone (2007): Ben directed and starred in this crime thriller based on the novel by Dennis Lehane, about a private investigator hired to find a missing four-year-old girl.
Watch on Reelgood: Gone Baby Gone (2007)
9) The Town (2010): Ben wrote, directed and starred in this crime drama set in Boston about a bank robber who falls for his hostage and decides to get out of the business.
Watch on Reelgood: The Town (2010)
10) Argo (2012): Ben won an Academy Award for Best Picture for this based-on-true-events drama about a CIA agent tasked with rescuing six US diplomats from Iran in 1979.
Watch on Reelgood: Argo (2012)
From period pieces to action movies and everything in between, Ben Affleck has made some great films over the years that you should definitely check out! Whether it’s his leading roles or directing skills, Ben is certainly an actor and filmmaker to watch. With his impressive track record, Ben Affleck will keep entertaining us for many years.
Did your favorite Ben Affleck movie make a list? What other Ben Affleck films do you think should be included? Let us know in the comments below!